Step-by-step tutorials for you to get started with web scrapingDownload Octoparse
Can Octoparse extract images/videos/files?Thursday, August 16, 2018
So far Octoparse only supports extracting the URLs of where the image/videos/files. It cannot download these files themselves.
To extract the URL of images/videos/files, click on the item on the web page and select “Extract the URL of the selected image”.
Most of the time Octoparse automatically identifies tags of selected items. Make sure you select the “a” tag when you extract the URL. (“A” tag stands for anchor.)
These are the HTML tags of the opened webpage. Select the proper tag if it's not automatically located.
- Most popular tutorials
- Scrape product information from Amazon
- How to download images from a list of URLs?
- Extract multiple pages through pagination
- Scraping info from Craigslist
- Scraping search results from Google Scholar