Last Updated Date: April 17, 2019
V7.2.2 (BETA) Wednesday, April 17, 2019
· Performance optimization
· Improve the fault-tolerance and reliability
· The software has been tested by 360 anti-virus software, please feel free to use
V7.2.0 (BETA) Friday, January 25, 2019
1. Extract from JSON
· Send an HTTP Get/Post request and parse the JSON response to extract the data you need in loop
· Better locate your desired key-value pairs with JSONPath
· Triggers can only be added to an Extract Data action
· If the data to be extracted in the chosen data field meets your configured condition, Octoparse would execute the action you select from the Do list
3. Auto-detect AJAX
· Each time you click a web element Octoparse would detect and remind you if it uses AJAX
· Optimized Local Extraction. The speed has been accelerated by 10%-30%
· Enhanced algorithm. Now Octoparse would better identify and capture the web element you’ve clicked on
· Some existed bugs have been resolved
V7.1.2 Friday, November 15, 2018
· Optimized Dashboard loading performance
V7.1.0 Thursday, October 18, 2018
· Task Templates offering ready-to-use scraping templates for extracting most popular websites
· Batch URL input from another task
· Batch URL input from files
· Enhanced Dashboard with a more informative, customizable and efficient layout
· Expanded the input URL limits from 20,000 to 1,000,000
· Upgraded anti-blocking settings. Added "Auto switch browser" and "Auto clear cookies" options
V7.0.2 Thursday, July 19, 2018
· Some existed bugs have been resolved.
V7.0.0 Tuesday, May 22, 2018
We are very excited to announce the release of new version 7.0, which turned out to be one of the most revolutionary changes in the past two years.
· Brand new user interface featured with lightweight and modern UI
· Brand new dashboard for more efficient task management
· The Select Mode specifically designed for easy capturing any web data with simple clicks
· JSON Export
· User agent selection
· Upgraded the built-in browser
· Enhanced the anti-blocking mechanism
V6.4.4 Tuesday, December 19, 2017
· Resolved log in error.
· Resolved Cloud Extraction Used Time error.
· Resolved the error of reformatting extracted date.
· Resolved the error of losing data in URL list box when enter over 20,000 URLs.
· Improved the client stability.
V6.4.2 Wednesday, March 8, 2017
· Resolved the bug of the pop-up window in the built-in browser.
V6.4.1 Tuesday, March 7, 2017
· Optimized the Local Extraction Export performance. Data will not be deleted if exported abnormally.
· Added the feature to batch modify the Task Category.
· Added Schedule Task feature in Start Interface. Users can apply the saved scheduled settings to batch tasks.
· Authority is not necessary anymore when data needs to be exported to Mysql.
· Improve Local Extraction Speed.
· Memory usage is reduced.
· Added Reminders of how to speed up data extraction before running the tasks.
· Added Extraction Failure Report on Local Extraction.
· Greatly improved the quality of the extracted data and decrease the quantity of missing data.
· Greatly improved the client performance and speed up the extraction.
· Added the function to load the data page when viewing extracted data.
· Pagination threshold can be set with a higher value in Wizard Mode
· Added the feature -- Refresh to update tasks and task groups by right-click.
· Some existed bugs have been resolved.
· Resolve the bug of redundant and duplicated data generated when exporting data
if multiple pages of extracted data are compacted into one page.
· Resolve the bug of invalid Default Value Settings.
V6.2 Tuesday, September 13, 2016
· Smart Mode allows you to get data by just pasting in a URL.
· Ad Blocking optimizes the loading time of web page.
· Optimized the Export to Excel performance and resolved unexpected export errors.
· Optimized the Export to Database performance and resolved unexpected export errors.
· Improved the Incremental Extraction feature and enabled URL parameter option.
V6.0 Tuesday, March 15, 2016
· Added the 'Export to Oracle database' feature.
· Added four types of extraction configuration to simplify the data extraction process.
· Added the 'Tutorial Guidance' option for extraction configuration.
· Added the option to decide the order of running tasks in Cloud Extraction.
· Scheduled Cloud Extraction.
· Added the 'View all' option and 'View unexported data' option in the 'Cloud: Completed'
to view all the data run in cloud extraction. Users can export all the unexported data.
· Tasks can be dragged to different categories.