4 Ways Recommended to Improve Your Product Ranking in AmazonFriday, August 25, 2017
Before we get started, we should know that what the essential factors are in improving product ranking.
1. Conversion rate– Factors that Amazon have found to have an affect on conversion rates including reviews, image quality and prices. It’s vital for sellers to keep their prices competitive to maintain a good conversion rate.
2. Relevancy– Factors that tell A9(Amazon’s product search Algorithm) when to consider your product page for a search result. To rank higher, your product needs to be relevant.
3. Customer satisfaction and retention– Factors that aid customer retention including seller feedback and order defect rate (ODR). Make customers happy and they’ll keep coming back. The more positive seller feedback and good reviews you get, the more likely it is that you’ll win the sale.
To improve your product ranking is to keep above 3 factors in good maintenance. I concluded 4 ways that can help you have your job done.
1. Boost your sales velocity with AMZ tracker
In this part, I would like to introduce an amazing tool for Amazon dealers, most of they should be familiar with this tool, just in case we got some newbie readers. AMZ tracker is designed specially for Amazon. One of the most powerful benefits of AMZTracker is access to the Vipon deals community. Vipon gets tens of thousands of shoppers visiting every single day. When you put your product up on Vipon, you get a flood of new buyers, which can boost your sales velocity.
Products with a high sales velocity tend to have a higher best seller ranking (BSR) even when the promotion ends. Not just Vipon, some other social media may also work, for example, you can go find some Amazon groups in Facebook, there are lots people who are interested in free product, you can hand out promotional code in exchange of nice reviews. (This is one clever move which can hit two birds with one stone, both high sales velocity and reviews)
2. Obtain words that are relevant to your products
In E-commerce, boundaries across nations are no longer exist, many Amazon dealers sell products abroad, even sell in countries they are not familiar with at all. Hence, we need to study the specific words that local people might type in to search for certain products. One way to do so is to learn from potential competitors’ listings, here is one tool I would like to introduce to you, Octoparse, a web scraping tool that is easy to use, no coding knowledge is required to use this tool, it can help you extract others’ titles without costing much of your time. Below it’s an example that I extracted products’ titles of Amazon.es, we can export it to Excel. When these data are in structured data, we can manage them in a way we wanted via Excel, and conclude the keywords most frequently used in titles. With these keywords in hand, your way to boost your sales would be one step ahead to your competitors.
3. Optimize your Listing!
AMZ tracker and Octoparse can both help optimizing listings. AMZ tracker provides a feature of On Page Analyzer, which can show you exactly what you can do to improve your product listings to rank higher in the Amazon Search Engine. And, Octoparse can help you to find the proper contents that you should fill in these slots. The best way to muscle yourself is to learn from the strongest, hence we are going to use the best seller’s listings for reference, their listing might not be the best in the market, but it must be the right ones. Furthermore, we should scrape down more fair listings to get some understandings on our owns, from which we can learn more about Amazon’s Algorithm.
4. Create follow-up email templates via Bqool
Customer satisfaction and retention are also an important part to improve your product ranking. To maintain the relationship between customers and you, you need to bring them a feeling that they are being cared, so sending follow-up emails would be a good choice. The automation email should not be too frequent, otherwise customers may feel bothered. Play a role-switch game and think you were a customer, and use that experience to set up your follow-up email timeline. There is one more benefit you should know about follow-up e-mail, you can ask customer to give you a nice and warm review about your product if they are satisfied. Follow this lead, you’ll be able to maintain good relationships with customers, and you’ll be able to gain reviews.
These are the 4 ways I recommended to improve your product ranking in Amazon, go ahead and put them in practice, I believe this article will help you a lot.
More related resources:
For more information about Octoparse, please click here.
Sign up today!
Most popular posts
- Related articles
- Free Online Web Crawler Tools
- Scraping Data from Website to Excel
- 30 Tools & Resources for Academic Research
- 20 Most Popular Business Intelligence (BI) To...
- Understanding how artificial intelligence is ...