Step-by-step tutorials for you to get started with web scrapingDownload Octoparse
How to download extracted web data as CSV, XLS, JSON or HTML?
Thursday, August 16, 2018
Octoparse supports exporting extracted data as structured formats, such as CSV, Excel, JSON or HTML. Whether with local extraction or cloud extraction , the extracted data can be accessed easily from the dashboard.
- Select "More Actions"
- Select "View Data" to view "Cloud Data"/ "Local Data"
By clicking on the "Export" button located at the lower right corner, you will be prompted to choose which form at to export the data as also whether you would like to export all available data or just the un-exported ones.
- Most popular tutorials
- Scrape real estate data on Realtor.com
- Scrape Data Via Google Searching
- Scrape data on Instagram
- Why cloud extraction does not run all the tasks I set up to execute?
- Data fetched to the incorrect data fields