[Announcement] Octoparse System Maintenance | Sept. 23, 2020Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Octoparse had temporarily shut down its online services due to a cyber attack that was detected at 4 am on September 22nd. Given the progress we’ve made in the past few hours, the system is now back on track safely. We want to appreciate you being patient while we sorted this out, and apologize for any inconvenience.
In regards to this cyberattack, the investigations are still ongoing to understand if any specific data has been targeted. There’s no evidence that any personal information of any nature has been misused. However, we strongly encourage you to reset your passwords for your accounts as an additional safety measure.
We take issues of security extremely seriously and will work to further enhance our security environment. Again, we are very sorry that this happened and for any uncertainty this may cause you. Your security is a top priority and we will continue to communicate with you as needed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further inquiries.
Most popular posts
- 1 . Recruiter Tips: How to Master High-Quality Recruitment Leads with Web Scraping
- 2 . 2 Coding-free Ways to Extract Content From Websites to Boost Web Traffic
- 3 . 3 Ways to Scrape Financial Data WITHOUT Python
- 4 . 3 Actionable SEO Hacks through Content Scraping
- 5 . Top 30 Free Web Scraping Software in 2020