- macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher version(x64)
- 1. Double click the .dmg file
- 2. Wait for the system to complete verifying the file
- 3. Drag Octoparse.app to the "Application" file to complete installation
- 4. Find Octoparse.app in Application and double click it to launch
- 5. Click "Open" on the pop-up
- 6. Log in with your Octoparse account (Sign up here if you don't have an account yet.)
- 7. If you encounter any installation issues like security warning, click here to find solutions.
Mac V8.2.2 Beta Friday, April 09, 2021 12:00 AM
- Schedule tasks to run locally on your device
- Skip invalid click actions automatically during pagination
- Scroll and scrape simultaneously for web pages with infinitive scrolling to load
- Click and scrape simultaneously for web pages that use the "load more" button to load
- Improved performance of the "Auto-detect" feature
- "Contact us" within the client directly
- Bug Fixes
- Fix the issue of task scheduling(Cloud)
- Fix the issue of "Enter text"
Mac V8.1.24 Beta Wednesday, September 09, 2020 12:00 AM
- Bug Fixes
- Fix the issue of switching IP proxies
- Fix the issue of the not refreshing page after switching browser
- Fix the issue of exit loop
- Fix the issue of auto export to database
- Fix the issue of some Iframe webpages
- Fix the issue of entering text for text box during extraction
- Fix the issue of loop item display
- Bug Fixes
Mac V8.1.18 Beta Friday, July 31, 2020 12:00 AM
- Remove duplicates based on data field(s)
- Export data to JSON
Please make sure you meet these requirements before installing Octoparse.
1) Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10
2) Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 service pack 1(.NET3.5 SP1) required
(Click here to download .NET3.5 SP1 if it is not already installed on you computer)
How to install Octoparse
Please follow these steps to install Octoparse.
1) Download the installer and unzip the downloaded file
2) Double click on the setup.exe file
3) Follow the installation instructions
4) Log in with your Octoparse account (Sign up here if you don't have an account yet.)
How to uninstall Octoparse
Please follow these steps to uninstall Octoparse if you want to remove the software from your computer.
1) Open the Windows Control Panel
2) Find Octoparse in the list of programs
3) Select “Uninstall Octoparse” or right-click Octoparse to uninstall it
4) Follow the uninstallation instructions to remove Octoparse program
Octoparse must be allowed to access the Internet. You will not be able to run the software if it cannot access the Internet.
When running scraping tasks with feature Cloud Extraction, the software is able to extract data even without Internet network.
Anti-virus software doesn't like software that accesses the Internet, since viruses will often access the Internet to expose your private information. Octoparse needs to access the Internet to extract data, and anti-virus software will often try and block access and may even quarantine or remove some Octoparse files.
You will need to configure your anti-virus software to allow Internet access for Octoparse. You will also need to restore any Octoparse files that have been quarantined or removed by the anti-virus software.