Export Octoparse Data into Your SqlServer ManuallyWednesday, July 20, 2016 11:53 PM
This guide will introduce you to how to export Octoparse data into your database MySQL manually.
Here are the prerequisites before we start:
- Tasks with data results (Auto-export to the database is for Cloud data only)
- A table with data fields configured in your database to receive data
Note: Octoparse has an "Auto-export to database" feature which supports MySql and SQLServer.
First off, view the Cloud data for the target task.
- Click the "Export Data" button
- Open "Export to Database" or "Auto-export" to database
- Choose the type of your database
- Press "OK"
- Fill out the required fields for the target database settings.
- Click "Test Connection" to see if you are connected to your database.
- If you receive a "Connected" notice, click "Next" to move forward.
Then, we need to configure the data mappings.
- Select an existing table from the Data Table drop-down options
- Match the source data fields (data fields extracted) to the target data fields from the designated table
- Select any source data fields to use as identifiers (primary key)
- After set-up is completed, press the "Completed" button to exit.