Step-by-step tutorials for you to get started with web scrapingDownload Octoparse
What will happen to my account when the premium subscription expired?
Thursday, August 16, 2018
When does my Premium subscription expire?
- You've canceled your subscription to Octoparse Premium Plan.
- The payment method has been removed or expired.
What will happen to my account then?
- When the premium subscription expired, your account will revert to a free account.
- You will no longer be able to make use of our Premium features, including Cloud Extraction, Scheduled Extraction, Auto IP rotation and API access, etc..
(Please see our pricing page for details of different plans)
How about my data extracted when the subscription expired?
- You will always be able to access your data in Octoparse, regardless of subscription. However, you will be limited to 10,000 records of data export.
Please notice that data extracted with Cloud Extraction will be saved in our server for 3 months. If you want to get the data before it is ultimately deleted, you can renew your subscription, or purchase the one-time export credit.
- Most popular tutorials
- What's new in Octoparse 7.1?
- Scrape product data from Tokopedia
- Scrape product information from Amazon
- Scrape hotel data from Booking.com
- Scrape listings from Airbnb