Step-by-step tutorials for you to get started with web scrapingDownload Octoparse
How can I enter a list of keywords and scrape the search results?Thursday, August 16, 2018
With Octoparse you can easily add a list of keywords to search through in a search box, then capture data from the search results . There’s no need to manually input keywords one by one for the search.
The general workflow includes two main parts:
1) Search with a list of keywords (follow the step-by-step instructions in this tutorial ).
2) Extract the search results (follow the step-by-step instructions in this tutorial ).
- Most popular tutorials
- Scrape product image from Amazon
- Scrape post from LinkedIn
- Scrape reviews from Amazon
- Task / Workflow Debugging
- Scrape Image URLs from a Website