Step-by-step tutorials for you to get started with web scrapingDownload Octoparse
Why haven’t I received an activation email?
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
There can be several reasons why you did not receive an activation email.
· There was a typo or error in the email address used for sign up.
· For some reason, you might not have successfully signed up an account.
· The activation email was caught by your spam filter.
· Your email provider might have blocked the automated email message.
Here’s what you can do:
· From your user center , click “Resend activation email” and another activation email will be sent to the email address.
· Check your spam or junk mail folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Add email@example.com to your email contacts or approved senders list.
· Try signing up again with the same email address. If the account already exists, you’ll see an error indicating that there is a username for that email address already exists. Reset your password from the forget password page . The password reset message will be sent to your email. Then log in to your user center and resend activation email.
- Most popular tutorials
- What's new in Octoparse 7.1?
- Scrape product data from Tokopedia
- Scrape product information from Amazon
- Scrape hotel data from Booking.com
- Scrape listings from Airbnb