Step-by-step tutorials for you to get started with web scrapingDownload Octoparse
How can I extract the search keywords entered?Thursday, August 16, 2018
Octoparse allows you to enter a list of keywords to be searched through in a search box and extract the output result of each search.
If you’d like to capture the search keywords entered as well, it can also be easily done by Octoparse:
After you’ve configured entering a list of keywords in Octoparse, click the search box and select “Extract the text value”, and then searched keywords would be automatically extracted. Isn’t it simple?
- Most popular tutorials
- Scraping info from Craigslist
- Scraping search results from Google Scholar
- Scraping restaurant info from Grubhub
- Scrape product images from eBay
- Scraping video info from Youtube