Step-by-step tutorials for you to get started with web scrapingDownload Octoparse
How can I extract the search keywords entered?
Thursday, August 16, 2018
Octoparse allows you to enter a list of keywords to be searched through in a search box and extract the output result of each search.
If you’d like to capture the search keywords entered as well, it can also be easily done by Octoparse:
After you’ve configured entering a list of keywords in Octoparse, click the search box and select “Extract the text value”, and then searched keywords would be automatically extracted. Isn’t it simple?
- Most popular tutorials
- What's new in Octoparse 7.1?
- Scrape product data from Tokopedia
- Scrape product information from Amazon
- Scrape hotel data from Booking.com
- Scrape listings from Airbnb