Step-by-step tutorials for you to get started with web scrapingDownload Octoparse
Extract page-level data
Thursday, August 16, 2018
In this tutorial, we will show you how to use Octoparse to extract page-level data, including webpage URL, page title, meta description, and keywords.
It is pretty easy to extract web page URL, page title, meta description and keyword in Octoparse.
1. When you are in the "Extract Data" action, click "Add predefine fields"
2. Select "Add current page information"
3. Select the page-level data that you want
The selected page-level data will be added automatically in "Data Field".
4. Rename the data field as needed
- Most popular tutorials
- What's new in Octoparse 7.1?
- Scrape product data from Tokopedia
- Scrape product information from Amazon
- Scrape hotel data from Booking.com
- Scrape listings from Airbnb