Step-by-step tutorials for you to get started with web scrapingDownload Octoparse
Extract page-level dataMonday, December 02, 2019
The latest version for this tutorial is available here. Go to have a check now!
In this tutorial, we will show you how to use Octoparse to extract page-level data, including webpage URL, page title, meta description, and keywords.
It is pretty easy to extract web page URL, page title, meta description and keyword in Octoparse.
1. When you are in the "Extract Data" action, click "Add predefine fields"
2. Select "Add current page information"
3. Select the page-level data that you want
The selected page-level data will be added automatically in "Data Field".
4. Rename the data field as needed
- Most popular tutorials
- Scrape data on Instagram
- Scrape business information from Yelp
- Scrape tweets from Twitter
- Scrape listings from Airbnb
- Scrape hotel data from Booking.com