Step-by-step tutorials for you to get started with web scrapingDownload Octoparse
How to click through options in a drop-down menu?Wednesday, November 24, 2021
The latest version for this tutorial is available here. Go to have a check now!
This tutorial will show you how to select options in a drop-down menu in Octoparse.
1) Click on the drop-down menu
3) Switch to the Workflow Mode by toggling the Workflow switch on the upper right corner. A Loop Item had been created and added to the workflow automatically to loop through options in the drop-down menu.
4) Click on the Loop Item for the dropdown then refer to the looped items in the list on the right side. Check if all the items added to the loop were desired; If not, refine the list by using XPath function: position().
5) Now we are done configuring for the drop-down menu. Move on to select other options or click on the confirmation button to complete the search.
- Most popular tutorials
- Scrape tweets from Twitter
- Extract data from a list of URLs
- Extract multiple pages through pagination
- Scrape data on Instagram
- How to download images from a list of URLs?