Step-by-step tutorials for you to get started with web scrapingDownload Octoparse
How do I downgrade my premium account?
Friday, August 17, 2018
If you would like to switch your account to a lower plan, you can downgrade your account online anytime.
1) Downgrade from premium plan to free
Downgrading to free account is simply the same as canceling the premium subscription. Your account would be automatically set back to free when your current plan expires. (Check out how to cancel a premium subscription )
2) Downgrade from higher premium plan to lower one
If you would like to change your account from professional plan to Standard or from yearly plan to a monthly one, you can follow the next steps:
Step 1. Log in to your user center on our website
Step 2. Go to “Plan & Subscription” tab and choose a plan you want to downgrade to
Step 3. Fill out the payment information and complete the payment
The payment will not be made until your current plan expires, although there is a message showing payment successful.
Your account will be downgraded till your current plan expires.
- Most popular tutorials
- What's new in Octoparse 7.1?
- Scrape product data from Tokopedia
- Scrape product information from Amazon
- Scrape hotel data from Booking.com
- Scrape listings from Airbnb