Step-by-step tutorials for you to get started with web scrapingDownload Octoparse
How do I delete my account?Wednesday, November 24, 2021
The latest version for this tutorial is available here. Go to have a check now!
While we're sad to see you go, we'd like to make deleting your account as easy as possible.
Before you go, if you are having an issue on Octoparse, we might be able to help. Contact support to let us know what's up.
If you still want to delete your account, you can follow the steps below to delete your account permanently:
1. Start off by logging into your user center on our website.
2. Click on the “Profile Edit” at the bottom of your account information.
3. Click “Delete Account”
Your profile and all your data will be removed from our server entirely, which is compliant with GDRP. You won't be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any data after the deletion.
- Most popular tutorials
- Scrape tweets from Twitter
- Extract data from a list of URLs
- Extract multiple pages through pagination
- Scrape data on Instagram
- How to download images from a list of URLs?