Step-by-step tutorials for you to get started with web scrapingDownload Octoparse
What kind of websites/data can be scraped with Octoparse?Friday, August 24, 2018
Octoparse supports scraping 98% of all websites, including those with Ajax, java scripts and other dynamic websites. It is also easy to interact with forms, drop-down lists, infinitive scrolling and many more in Octoparse.
As a rule of thumb, any data/information that can be copied and pasted from any websites can be scraped using Octoparse. More specifically, if the target data is found within the HTML source code of the website (even not visible on the webpage), then it can be scraped using Octoparse.
Octoparse can help you extract:
- Most popular tutorials
- Scrape product information from Amazon
- How to download images from a list of URLs?
- Extract multiple pages through pagination
- Scraping info from Craigslist
- Scraping search results from Google Scholar