Step-by-step tutorials for you to get started with web scrapingDownload Octoparse
How to cancel a premium subscription?
Thursday, August 16, 2018
Octoparse’s premium plans offer several benefits including unlimited data export, cloud service, API and more.
Once you subscribe our premium plan, the subscription will be automatically renewed unless you choose to cancel it.
While we are very sad to see you go, we’d like to make canceling a premium subscription as easy as possible.
Here are the steps of canceling an Octoparse premium subscription (Basic/Standard/Professional):
1) Start off by logging to your account
2) Click “Plan & Subscription”
3) Click “Cancel Subscription” button
4) When the subscription is successfully canceled, you will receive “Subscription Cancelled” prompt and email.
- Most popular tutorials
- What's new in Octoparse 7.1?
- Scrape product data from Tokopedia
- Scrape product information from Amazon
- Scrape hotel data from Booking.com
- Scrape listings from Airbnb