Q: How to uninstall Octoparse?
There are several ways to delete Octoparse in Windows 10.
1. Open the Start menu by pressing the “Windows” key on the keyboard.
2. Select a menu item. Here we will select Octoparse and open the Octoparse file.
3. Select the “Uninstall Octoparse”item, or right-click the Octoparse file to uninstall it.
4. Delete the Octoparse program according to the indication.
Note: All the saved Octoparse files (otd.file) in your computer won’t be deleted when you remove Octoparse.
- Open the Start menu.
- Click the Settings button.
- Click the System button on the Settings menu.
- Select “Apps & features”from the left pane.
- Select Octoparse (or other app that you wish to uninstall) from the list.
- Click the Uninstall button that appears.
In short, click on Start > Settings > System > Apps & features > Octoparse.
Note: The method applies to other Windows system once you can find the “Apps & features” tool.
Method 3. (For Windows 10 only)
- Right-click the Start menu button.
- Select the “Apps & features”.
- Click on Octoparse (or other app that you wish to uninstall) from the list and choose ”Uninstall”.