Q: How to Install Firebug and Firepath?
The updated version of this tutorial (based on the latest webpage) is available now. Go to have a check here!
Firepath and Firebug are very useful and powerful Firefox add-ons that could be use to inspect and generate XPath 1.0 expressions. Before using them, you need to install them in Mozilla Firefox browser. Make your Mozilla Firefox browser open and active, and then follow the steps to install firebug and firepath.
How to install Firebug
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Open the "Open menu" and select Add-ons section.
- In the Add-ons Manager page, enter FireBug in the search bar and hit the Install button.
- Install the Firebug.
- After you've installed firebug, you can install Firepath. Enter FirePath in the search bar and Install it.
- Now, you've installed Firepath on Firebug.
After you have successfully installed firepath, you can see them as the screenshot below:
Check out other methods to install Firebug and Firepath.
How to install firebug, & firepath?
Firepath And Firebug : Download and install firepath and firebug
Now that you have installed Firebug and Firepath successfully, please read this FAQ and learn how to use Firebug and Firepath.