Last Updated Date: March 3, 2017
V6.4.1 Tuesday, March 7, 2017
· Optimized the Local Extraction Export performance. Data will not be deleted if exported abnormally.
· Added the feature to batch modify the Task Category.
· Added Schedule Task feature in Start Interface. Users can apply the saved scheduled settings to batch tasks.
· Authority is not necessary anymore when data needs to be exported to Mysql.
· Improve Local Extraction Speed.
· Memory usage is reduced.
· Added Reminders of how to speed up data extraction before running the tasks.
· Added Extraction Failure Report on Local Extraction.
· Greatly improved the quality of the extracted data and decrease the quantity of missing data.
· Greatly improved the client performance and speed up the extraction.
· Added the function to load the data page when viewing extracted data.
· Pagination threshold can be set with a higher value in Wizard Mode
· Added the feature -- Refresh to update tasks and task groups by right-click.
· Some existed bugs have been resolved.
· Resolve the bug of redundant and duplicated data generated when exporting data
if multiple pages of extracted data are compacted into one page.
· Resolve the bug of invalid Default Value Settings.
V6.2 Tuesday, September 13, 2016
· Smart Mode allows you to get data by just pasting in a URL.
· Ad Blocking optimizes the loading time of web page.
· Optimized the Export to Excel performance and resolved unexpected export errors.
· Optimized the Export to Database performance and resolved unexpected export errors.
· Improved the Incremental Extraction feature and enabled URL parameter option.
V6.0 Tuesday, March 15, 2016
· Added the 'Export to Oracle database' feature.
· Added four types of extraction configuration to simplify the data extraction process.
· Added the 'Tutorial Guidance' option for extraction configuration.
· Added the option to decide the order of running tasks in Cloud Extraction.
· Scheduled Cloud Extraction.
· Added the 'View all' option and 'View unexported data' option in the 'Cloud: Completed'
to view all the data run in cloud extraction. Users can export all the unexported data.
· Tasks can be dragged to different categories.